Monday, June 21, 2010

On The Pilgrim Path

Pieces of my life scattered along the pilgrim's path left for others to find. May the crumbs bring HIM glory.

"I will rescue the lame and gather those who have been scattered. I will give them praise and honor in every land where they were put in shame." Zephaniah 3:19

About myself: I am a stumbling Christ Follower that loves Him with all my heart. Long time married to my high school sweetheart and the mommy of three treasures. I love the Word but forget it at times. The Lord called me to homeschool when my son was three. Graduating this year he will be going to Bible College out of state. I am going to miss him like part of my heart is cut out. I am so proud of him and thankful to God's faithfulness completing what HE set out for me. BY FAITH is all it was. Remaining in our home are two beautiful daughters, eight and two. So it is a bit like starting all over again. This time hopefully, there won't be any dead animals in pockets! The mission is up and running! Grace and peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment