Friday, June 25, 2010

The Color of LOVE

My three gifts on the right with their cousin totally captivated by bursts of wonderful color the light has revealed. Just as I am captivated by them, learning more of God's love for us all.
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. Genesis 1:3

What is color if not fragments of light? My children have been painted by the Master with different shades of His Light.

The call to be colored blind misses God's beauty of creation and purpose. Part of HIM. I ask myself, Do I miss Him all around me? Do I merely see His outline? Do I only look for the outline of others, even my loved ones? Am I reflecting Him? Do I love as HE does?

You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5;4

Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

2 comments:

  1. Julie,
    What a wonderful post! You are a poet as what you wrote read like a love poem for your children, inspired by Jesus. I knew you were blessed in art, but now you can add writing poetry to your list!
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. since my love of sea world is deep and long--you know I love this post....for many reasons.

    ReplyDelete