Thursday, July 1, 2010

He Settles Me









"He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD." Psalm 113:9


My plans have never been the Master's. I live a life that was unknown to me in my youth. How could I have known. How could have I embraced sorrow and loss for the joy set before me. I did not have that kind of faith, trust and love for God in me. I didn't think anyone did. Not really. After all, I was a Christian living among Christians. But this was not fair. I was a good girl. I didn't deserve this. I did not see or know faith walkers. I loved Jesus, but wasn't in-love with Him. I loved Him cause He first loved me. I did not love Him like He was Everything.

The idea that HE settled me, "the barren woman", as a happy mother is heart changing. He really is GOD. And i'm not. HE really is able. And i'm not. HE really is in control. And i'm not. Big change from my youth of believing I was able and in control. (Taking God along with ME.)

The LORD chose to stretch me to the point of breaking each time becoming mommy. That was by design. My flesh does NOT like this. Also, the point. The LORD had HIS purposes to pursue in me. Ouch! Cry! Wine! Complain! Bringing all sorts of disgusting impurities to surface. HE was after COMPLETE surrender!

The LORD, my GOD is faithful and blessed me when the fight against Him as King perished. My heart forever circumcised pledged to Believe HIM. Trust Him. He settled not only motherhood but my entire life through it. Nothing is the same. What I knew in word, I now know in fact. What a precious gift. He gave me faith, despite me. He won my heart. He settled me alright. My heart can be at peace whatever the circumstance life surrounds me with. Because HE settles me..

"I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances." Philippians 4:11

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16 - 18









No comments:

Post a Comment