Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lame?

The LORD has put me in position to see the brokenness of others. To see their hopelessness. I can feel their burden souls. My heart breaks for them. I just want to wipe away tears and make it all better. These are the moments heartbreak has been allowed into my life. Without heartbreak, disappointment, fear, pain, hopelessness and trials of faith, I would not have a Heart like HIS. Nor would my words be ought by theory. I praise Jesus for being KING.
jjjjj
There are several special ones I am praying for this week intensely. Repentance is at the forefront of my mind, discovering ever more areas in my own life in need of agreement with the Almighty Creator King. Serving in prayer is serious business.
nnn
The lame man looked at them eagerly, expecting some money. But Peter said, "I don't have any silver or gold for you. But I'll give you what I have. In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and walk!" Then Peter took the lame man by the right hand and helped him up. And as he did, the man's feet and ankles were instantly healed and strengthened. Acts 3:5-7
hhh
Lame? How many forms that can take. I've been a lame Christian and have been prayed for and taken by the hand to get up and walk! The Christian Walk is filled with danger and adventure. It isn't boring or empty. The Lord desires all of us and fulfils all of us. Even flawed Peter, even flawed me can give hope, faith and love. In the name of Jesus, by His power and for His Glory I'm lifting to the throne of grace, mercy, redemption and salvation the lame walkers of faith crying out for help. May their feet and ankles be strengthened and healed.....standing them in the Promised Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment