Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rejoice in the LORD! Again I say REJOICE!!!













How do I find the words to express my heart watching my son baptize my daughter? God keeps HIS promises!
I know my children, and know their flaws just like the Lord knows me. I LOVE them. I am in love with them. By giving my heart, by living the sacrifice for them, I discover layers of Jesus love and sacrifice for me. HE LOVES me, He is in love with me. Love is defined by sacrifice. Such a mystery confusing me for years. In fact I think I was stuck on that point, defending my position, as if God would concede. Talk about sassy adolescent type.
Little Mommy desired Bubba to baptize her. Despite all the disciplining from myself and others, it is her brother that made it real. It became real for her in joint Bible studies, in their relationship, in his struggles, in his victories, in his witness. From us adults, it was theory and teaching. But from Bubba, it was real.....transparent...life. She saw in him God is real and true for everyone.
Entering the water, the beginning of new life.....she marries Jesus for life. Her first husband. She has made covenant with Him. Our family celebrated by making her new clothes for the bride.
Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; Romans 12:10kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkk
Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother's way. Romans 14:13
kkkk
But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another; 1 Thessalonians 4:9
Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1
Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. I Peter 3:8-9
But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 1:5-8
He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him.
1 John 2:10
The miracle of our family keeps unfolding... PRAISE JESUS!!!!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


No comments:

Post a Comment